Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gwen Stefani Covers 'InStyle' April 2010

Gwen Stefani Covers 'InStyle' April 2010: "Gwen Stefani Covers 'InStyle' April 2010

Gwen Stefani is brilliant blue in Stella McCartney on the April 2010 cover of InStyle.


The 40-year-old No Doubt frontman shared why she got into designing a fashion line. Gwen said, “I wanted so badly to have a backup plan for when I’m not performing anymore. Let’s be realistic: it’s not going to be like this forever. So I wanted to continue having something creative to do. I don’t have a strong sense of self-worth unless I’m doing something. I was a different person before I started to write. When I realized I could be a songwriter and that people would listen—that was when I started feeling good in my life.”


At the cover shoot, Gwen also shared, “One of my favorite things to do is NOT go shopping. Like today, I asked my stylist Andrea Lieberman [and her girls to] to pick some stuff out for me so I can shop at the photo shoot. They do the edits and then I edit that. I feel really guilty about it. It’s very luxurious. It’s one of the perks of the job. [But] it’s not a job, is it? It’s my life. (laughs)”




"

No comments:

Post a Comment